Metronix - ARS 2000, FS series
The next generation ARS 2000 FS series offers a host of improvements as a direct response to advances in technology, user input and the broadening implementation of servo systems. It is the first implementation of the new (3rd generation) hard-ware and firm-ware platform for the ARS 2100 family of servo drives.
• Operation direct-on-line, single-phase 230Vac
• 8 Amps rated 32 Amps peak current
• Integrated CE filters
• Integrated brake chopper, external brake resistance can be connected
• Universal encoder Interface
• Wide motor compatibility with automatic motor identification
• Fieldbus support
• Extensive I/O
• User friendly commissioning software
• Separate 24 V DC supply for controller unit
• 3 analogue set point inputs, 1 x 16 bit / 2 x 10 bit
• Fieldbus interface CAN as standard, with CANopen user profile as per DSP402
• Control via digital I/O
• UL certification in preparation
• Hernet or USB interface.
• Parameterisation of the servo drive via SD card, allowing fast drive set-up without additional tools, ideal for series production or service cases.
• Integrated and certified STO that meets the requirements of Category 4 / PL e according to EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL CL according to EN 62061.
RS232 (RS485) and CANopen (as per DSP 402) are standard interfaces on the ARS 2000 drives family. In addition the drives feature 2 extension slots, which can be populated with any of the following:
•DeviceNet (in preparation)
•Additional digital I/O
•Service module (Memory)