The Lenord+Bauer range of speed and position sensors are wide-spread in two distinct application areas:
Speed and position sensing on the likes of…
- Speed detection in HSC spindles (High-Speed-Cutting)
- Milling and grinding spindles in machine tools for the machining of metal, wood, glass, stone and aluminium
- Angle measurement in radar equipment
- Electronic synchronisation of helical spindles in dry-running vacuum pumps
- Test stands
- Integrated into motors and gearboxes
Speed sensing in rail vehicles for…
- Traction control
- Wheel slip prevention
- Motor speed monitoring
The Lenord+Bauer sensors are contact-free and equipped with a magnetic scanning system which, in conjunction with a toothed wheel as a measuring scale, permit the measurement of rotary motion. This solution is exceptionally space-saving. For the measurement of linear motion, a pitch structure in a piston rod can also be detected by a suitably configured MiniCoder.
The sensor elements, the magnet and the integrated electronic system are incorporated in state-of-the-art microsystem technology and are fully encapsulated. The design, together with subsequent circuitry, ensures an electrically and mechanically robust product.
GEL 211 Test and programming device The Gel 211 test and programming device performs simple data analysis wilst generating reports and recording data. This device