We’re pleased to announce that we’ve been appointed by ICPE to provide sales, service and support for its popular ACM2n range of servo motors following news that some suppliers have either discontinued it or are phasing it out slowly. We will now provide the full catalogue range of products, with exactly the same electrical and mechanical specifications, dimensions and options that were previously available from other suppliers.
The ACM2n range of servo motors has been sold under different names, since its launch in 2000, but although it has been discontinued by some suppliers it is still being manufactured by the same company, ICPE. They are therefore still available as like-for-like, drop-in replacements, with the same motor type coding and documentation. Modifications or custom designs are also available, including replacements for any that have been supplied previously.
The ACM2n motors are suitable for a wide range of applications where a reliable but cost effective solution is required. Covering nominal torque ratings, at 4000rpm, from 0.10 to 20Nm and stall torques of 0.13 to 34Nm and 5 frame sizes, they are high performance, low inertia, AC brushless servo motors.
The ACM2n product range covers stall torques from 0.16 Nm to 20 Nm in five frame sizes.
Performance features of the ACM2n servomotors
• High power density and high dynamic performance
• Good price/performance ratio
• Nd-Fe-B magnets (alloy of neodymium, iron and boron)
• Fully encapsulated windinResolver (sine commutation)
• Connectors for connections
• Various encoders available as options
Options for the ACM2n servomotors
• Holding Brake
• Wide range of encoders and resolvers
• Customer specific Shaft / Flangue / Housing
• Variety of connector and cable outputs
• Gearboxes, etc…