Axor’s CD 180 four quadrant servo-drive comes complete with its own power supply, regenerative circuit and internal fan cooling for a power range up to 50A continuous, 180Vdc.
Because of the internal generation of the auxiliary voltages, only a three phase transformer with one secondary is enough for their supply. Auto transformers are also allowed.
Usually the CD 180 servo-drive doesn’t require an external choke before the motor, thanks to its 5 KHz special frequency “cross-modulation”. Easy-to-use and extremely reliable, it is an ideal solution for retrofit applications.
- Driving motor range up to 30 Nm (4285,6 oz-in.)
- Internal power supply and dumping circuit
- Built-in cooling fan when required
- Power block transistor bridge
- Power stage and optocoupled enable inputs
- Dynamic braking for blackout conditions
- Relay contacts for output signals
- Removable personal config card
- Completely protected from:- over / under supply voltage- over temperature- external short circuit motor polarity- max dynamic braking cycle- faulty or inverted tachometer
- Synoptic: remote check status panel
- Boosted dumping (with external resistors)
- IO Demand current (torque mode)