To meet demand from large OEM customers for an economical multi-axis Motion Coordinatorwith a small footprint.
User programs are written in Trio’s established Multi-Tasking TrioBASIC and applications can be developed using the Windows based Motion Perfect environment. Complex motion profiles are easily programmed and these can be linked to a master encoder input for slaving, gearing and cams.
The unit has 24 opto-isolated digital I/O (16 inputs & 8 outputs) on board. 4 Fast hardware registration inputs are available on each axis for highly accurate control of print and packaging lines. 2 x 12 bit analogue input channels are provided on the board.
The I/O count can be expanded using Trio CANbus Digital I/O and Analog Input modules. The CANbus port also supports DeviceNet and CanOpen protocols. The Euro205x has two built in RS-232 ports. In addition, a full-duplex RS-485 channel is provided and a further serial channel is available at TTL levels.
An external adapter can be used to allow the TTL level serial port to link to Trio Fibre Optic Network devices.
- High performance, low cost 1-4 axis Eurocard Motion Coordinator
- Designed for low-cost OEM volume applications
- 1-4 Servo/stepper axes in any combination
- Multi-tasking TrioBASIC programming
- Built-in CAN channel
- Motion Perfect application development software
- 160mm x 100mm Eurocard format
- Configurable using feature enable codes