The Motion Coordinator Euro209 is a 3U Eurocard stepper/servo positioner with the built-in ability to control up to 8 servo or stepper motors in any combination.
User programs are written in Trio’s established Multi-Tasking TrioBASIC and applications can be developed using the Windows based Motion Perfect environment. Complex motion profiles are easily programmed and these can be linked to a master encoder input for slaving, gearing and cams.
The ethernet port is controlled by a dedicated Coldfire® communications co-processor allowing fast reliable data communication between the Euro209 and PC and gives the ability to program multiple cards over an Ethernet LAN.
The Euro209 has one RS-232 port and one RS-485 built in that may be configured to run the MODBUS protocol for PLC or HMI interfacing. If the built-in CAN channel is not used for connecting I/O modules, it may optionally be used for CAN communications or as a DeviceNet Slave.
The Euro209 features a total of 16 axes in software. Any axes not having a hardware interface can be used as a “virtual” axis.
- High performance, low cost Eurocard Motion Coordinator
- Dedicated Coldfire ® communications co-processor
- Designed for low-cost OEM volume applications
- 1-8 Servo/stepper axes in any combination
- Linear, circular and helical interpolation
- Electronic clutches, gears and cams
- Multi-tasking BASIC programming
- Built-in CAN channel
- Configurable using feature enable codes
- Built-in opto-isolated inputs/outputs
- Registration inputs