Super Metering Pumps are precision instruments for feeding liquids accurately, at pre-determined volume, into a process or system. The accuracy is essential for applications such as micro-reactors and continuous flow reactors.
The HYSB series super metering pumps (SMP) offer a solution for accurate pumping and dosing applications for medium scale production, delivering flow rates up to 15.8L/min, at discharge pressures up to 147Bar (2130PSI).
There are various metalic liquid head types available for different applications including Stainless Steel (SUS316), Hastelloy and Titanium.
- High accuracy & stability (±0.1%)
- Stable flow volume even with variation in suction and/or discharge pressure
- High stability of flow volume even with changing viscosity
- Flow volume directly proportional to pump rotation
- Suitable for pumping slurries (application dependant)
- Wide temperature range possible
- Heating & cooling jackets available
- Purging & cleaning options
- Complete motor (also ATEX), drive & turn-key systems
- Heating & cooling jackets
- Purging & cleaning systems
- Complete motorised pump units