The GEL 211CSR test device performs simple data analysis whilst compiling reports and recording data. This device can be set to provide a full diagnosis of the sensors activity. The universal WLAN and EtherNET connection is independent of the operating system, making it easier to display on mobile terminals such as a tablet or PC.
- Simple analysis of the measured values through clear, graphical display of the signal patterns and table of measured sensor values for each individual channel, such as current consumption, duty cycle, standstill voltage
- Evaluation of the phase offset at the rising and falling edges of the signals of multi-channel sensors.
- Automatic generation of a report of the measured values from the analysis. This can be printed and saved for documentation purposes.
|Technical data||GEL 211 CSR|
|Fields of application||Rail vehicles|
|Supply voltage||5 V DC|
|Temperature range||0 °C to +70 °C|
|Protection class||IP 20|
|Connection||Sub-D socket, 25-pole Micro USB connector (type B)|
|Transmitting the data via||Ethernet or WLAN|
Save time during vehicle maintenance
Optimise your maintenance and service with the new mobile test device:
- Supplier-independent testing of the operating behaviour of speed sensors with square-wave output signals (current and voltage)
- Simple performance test of sensors removed and stored, but also installed on motors
- Direct and fast evaluation of the signal quality
- Self-explanatory graphical visualisation
The choice is yours: depending on the GEL 211CSR type you can log in via WiFi or Ethernet cable using a laptop, tablet or smartphone, because the visualisation is independent of the device.
You do not need any apps or additional software, because common internet browsers are supported. Thanks to storable measurement results you can reliably analyse and document the operating behaviour.
Let us advise you on the optimum use of the testbox!