The “G.H.A.” (Golden Hard Anodizing) treatment is the latest and most innovative technology applicable to aluminium-based alloys surfaces. This is an anodic oxidation process enriched with silver ions which gives the treated surface exceptional antibacterial, anti-corrosion, anti-wear and thermal conductivity properties.
The anodic oxidation generates a protective layer of ceramic type, very hard, refractory to heat and unremovable.
Moreover, by means of a patented process, the typical porosities of the anodic oxide crystals are galvanically sealed with silver ions.
The high hardness of the anodic oxide and the uniform distribution of the silver ions guarantee chemical-physical properties of extreme interest for applications in the food, pharmaceutical and marine fields. The GHA gearbox line is an exclusive Tramec patent.
GHA gearboxes VS stainless steel gearboxes / with other treatments
Thanks to the special properties conferred by the patented treatment to which they are subjected, gearboxes and motors of the GHA series are an excellent alternative to those exclusively made in stainless steel or treated with other processes (i.e. nickel plating or special paintings).
- IE4 energy class and IP69K protection
- V. 230/400/50 – S1 – B14
- AISI 420 stainless steel output shaft
- Special aluminum alloy housings subjected to enhanced GHA treatment
- Smooth outer profile minimizes the deposit of dirt and allows better cleaning
- More hygienic thanks to the absence of a fan
- High hardness of the GHA-treated surface (HV 500-600)
- High resistance to abrasive wear
- Excellent thermal dissipation
- High efficiency
- Ability to withstand high voltages, thanks to the non-magnetic characteristics.
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts
- External surface actively antibacterial vs. inert surfaces, which do not prevent bacterial proliferation
- 1/3 lighter than stainless steel
- Over 13 times higher thermal conductivity (204 W / m ° C) compared to stainless steel (15 W / m ° C)
- Cheaper than the corresponding stainless steel version
- Nickel free
- Non-magnetic motors, capable of withstanding high voltages
- Safe and aseptic