What extraordinary times for all of us. The coronavirus brings us many changes in our daily work and life. This time also demands other ways of communication.
The KEBA / LTi-Motion team are pleased to offer you interesting and in-depth webinars on various topics of automation, servo, motion control and safety technology:
June 3rd – Safe wireless machine and robot operation
June 4th – Dialogue-guided commissioning with graphical assistance
June 9th – Easy commissioning of your drive system – based on the ServoOne CM
June 10th – How to optimize your drive
Our experts share their know-how and will be happy to answer your questions personally afterwards.
Register directly and reserve your place for free. You will receive the dial-in data by e-mail shortly before the webinar.
We are looking forward to your registration.
Take good care of yourself and stay healthy!
Motor Technology in partnership with KEBA / LTi-Motion
Safe wireless machine and robot operation
DATES: Wed., 03.06.2020 from 9 to 10 am (CET)
and Wed., 03.06.2020 from 5 to 6 pm (CET)
Learn about the advantages of a wireless operating variant in this webinar.
- Easy integration, ease of use, wireless, mobile operation in industrial environments
- Changes in recent years
- Cable replacement versus WLAN with Safety – or is it the same?
- Advantages and disadvantages of a cable and the challenge of a limited effective range
- Suitable wireless solutions
Dialogue-guided commissioning with graphical assistance
DATE: Thu., 04.06.2020 from 9 to 10 am (CET)
Our DriveManager project software offers many features for rapid commissioning and optimisation of your drives:
- Installation of DriveManager 5
- Drive loader and IP configuration
- Explanatioin of the user interface
- Introduction of the commissioning-wizard
- Demonstration of the project handling (how to help myself in case of service)
- Error log / warnings
- How to read out actual values / scope functions / analysis options
Easy commissioning of your drive system - based on the ServoOne CM
DATE: Tue., 09.06.2020 from 9 to 10 am (CET)
With DriveManager, you can easily and conveniently import our motor data sets, but also integrate almost all motors in an open system.
- Quick and easy import of a data set of a KEBA or LTi motor
- Integration of a third-party motor (synchronous servo motor) and its optimization
- Working in an open system with the highest flexibility of all common encoder systems on the market
How to optimize your drive
DATE: Wed., 10.06.2020 from 9 to 10 am (CET)
Control optimization closed-loop is our hobbyhorse. We adapt the drive to your machine in the best possible way.
- Recording the control of a normal servomotor
- Step response of the current controller
- Step response of the speed controller
- Determination of the inertia
- GPOC (Gain Phase Offset Correction)