A number of Axor servo drives (brushless and DC) require EMI filtering of the input power leads to block conduced-type emissions from exiting onto the power supply line.
The size of filter must be based on the size of transformers (single or 3-phase) used to supply the single or multi-axis servodrive control applications (see TM/TT transformer’s data sheet for coupling).
The FRM-FRT filters have to be mounted and connected in accordance with the specific servodrive’s service manual. The EMI single and three-phase filters are required for some of the Axor servo drives (models and types on request) in order to meet the CE marking standards, in accordance with CEI EN 61800 regulation.
- Only best name brands on the market
- Single and three-phase models
- Compact sizes
- Panel mount
- Metal casing
- Very low leakage current
- FRM single phase range, 3÷6 Arms, 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- FRT three phase range, 3÷16 Arms, 440 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating temperature 0÷40°C (32÷104°F)
- Protection category IP20
- Humidity (without condensation) 95% max