A variety of machines across industry (such as injection molding or textile machines) need to achieve very short acceleration and deceleration times. Traditional electric machine systems have limitations in acceleration and speed caused by the high inertia of their moving parts.
Moog Maximum Dynamic brushless servo motors (MD Series) address the evolving need for greater dynamics through increased angular acceleration (ratio between peak torque and inertia) and higher performance in industrial applications. The electromagnetic design has exceptional overload capacity which results in an increase in the effective torque available to accelerate and decelerate the load, thereby enabling higher dynamics and reliability and improved cycle times and energy efficiency.
The wide range of MD series motors, combined with the ability to seamlessly integrate with existing infrastructure, reduces the need for redesign, limits cost and improves space utilisation.
We also provide servo drives that are perfectly matched to the MD Series motors for optimised system performance.
- Faster operation
- higher performance
- Increased productivity
- Improved product quality through accurate control
- Greater Flexibility
- Seamless integration into existing infrastructure
- Less need for redesign, lower costs
- Consistent modular design and characteristics for the full range of servo motors
- Accelerated machine design process resulting from a wide range of readily available options