The servo drive product family ARS 2000-FS follows the Metronix ethos of providing “universal” servo drive products that can be quickly adapted to the needs of the customer. The new “functional safety” version combines the main features of the original ARS 2000 drive series with some new benefits:
- The drive peak current has been increased to up to 4 times the rated current.
- Control and configuration of the servo drive via the integrated Ethernet or USB interface.
- Parameterisation of the servo drive via SD card, allowing fast drive set-up without additional tools, ideal for series production or service cases.
- Integrated and certified STO that meets the requirements of Category 4 / PL e according to EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL CL according to EN 62061.
- CANopen interface, DSP 402
- Integrated EMC filters, additional costs for external line conditioning and additional installation costs for wiring can be avoided.
- The integrated, multi-function encoder interface supports a wide range of available encoder systems including resolver, hall-sensors, quadrature encoder, sinusoidal encoder, Hiperface and EnDat 2.1 and 2.2.
- Compact design with integrated line and motor filters.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- RS 232 interface (replaced with EtherNET and USB)
- Integrated Power Factor Control
- Expansion slots for additional Technology Modules, such as FieldBUS (ProfiBUS-DP, NEW! ProfiNET, Sercos and EtherCAT) and extended IO
The FS servo drive range is available for single (100 to 230Vac) and three (230 to 480Vac) phase mains operation, with the following ratings:
Single phase ARS 2100-FS
- ARS 2102-FS, 2.5A continuous, up to 10A peak
- ARS 2105-FS, 5A continuous, up to 20A peak
- ARS 2108-FS, 8A continuous, up to 32A peak
Three phase ARS 2300-FS
- ARS 2302-FS, 2.5A continuous, up to 10A peak
- ARS 2305-FS, 5A continuous, up to 20A peak
- ARS 2310-FS, 10A continuous, up to 40A peak