The DIS-2 310/2 FB is a fully digital AC servo controller for three-phase synchronous motors with a supply voltage of 230Vac.
The DIS-2 is optimally suitable for the decentralised applications. It can be mounted directly to the terminal block of the motor or used as a stand alone unit in close proximity to the motor.
There are a number of operating modes to choose from: torque, speed or position control.
Programming and diagnosis are possible via an RS232 or CAN bus interface. The parameterisation program “DIS-2 ServoCommander™” can be used to quickly, easily and comfortably parameterise the DIS-2.
- Compact design with one PCB
- Direct mounting on the motor
- 230Vac, 2A rated current, 6A peak current (1sec)
- High enclosure class up to IP67 when mounted
- Housing temperature up to +70°C
- Encoder evaluation: Resolver, digital and analogue hall sensors, SinCos encoder with HIPERFACE (incremental encoder feedback in preparation)
- Interfaces: RS 232, CAN bus, additional extension slot e.g. PROFIBUS
- Integrated CAN-Bus interface with DSP402
|Supply voltage||1ph, 230Vac, +/- 10%|
|Rated current I-Rate||2 Aeff|
|Maximum current IMax for 1 sec||6 Aeff|
|Rated power P-Rate||300 W|
|Clock frequency f-PWM||10 kHz|
|Ambient temperature||0° to +70 °C|
|System of protection||IP54, prepared for IP67|
|Dimensions in mm (H x W x D)||110 x 80 x 56|
|Encoder evaluation||Resolver, digital and analogue hall sensors, incremental encoders, sincos encoder with HIPERFACE|
|Interfaces||RS 232, CAN bus, additional extension slot e.g. for PROFIBUS|