Axor’s MicroB® servo amplifiers are ultra compact modules and ideal for incremental motion control, velocity loop and positioning systems which require fast response, high torque at low speed, smooth speed control and high reliability.
Power supply from 24 to 80 VDC with output current up to 10 Amps continuous / 20 Amps peak. Tacho-generator, armature, current mode and encoder feedback can be specified.
- Driving motor range up to 1.5 Nm (212 oz.-in.)
- Three phase trapezoidal brushless, four quadrant operation
- Highly efficient and reliable power MOSFET output stage
- Single DC power supply
- EC Commutation encoder Feedback
- Ixt function
- Five LED (Red/Green) operating status signals
- ±10Vdc analogue speed
- ±10Vdc analogue torque
- AH Armature + hall Feedback
- EH Encoder + external hall Feedback
- H0 Hall (only) Feedback
- IO Demand current (torque mode)