Super Metering Pumps are precision instruments for feeding liquids accurately, at pre-determined volume, into a process or system. The accuracy is essential for applications such as micro-reactors and continuous flow reactors.
The HYS-C series super metering pumps (SMP) offer a solution for accurate pumping and dosing in production scale applications.
The HYS-C series SMPs provide flow rates from around 6L/min up to 35.6L/min, at discharge pressures up to 137Bar.
The HYSC-06 has been specially designed for applications such as injection moulding and extruders, providing up to 2000Bar (29000PSI) at 100ml/min.
There are various metalic liquid head types available for different applications including Stainless Steel (SUS316), Hastelloy and Titanium.
- High accuracy & stability (±0.1%)
- Stable flow volume even with variation in suction and/or discharge pressure
- High stability of flow volume even with changing viscosity
- Flow volume directly proportional to pump rotation
- Suitable for pumping slurries (application dependant)
- Wide temperature range possible
- Heating & cooling jackets available
- Purging & cleaning options
- Complete motor (also ATEX), drive & turn-key systems
- Heating & cooling jackets
- Purging & cleaning systems
- Complete motorised pump units