Featuring conventional winding technology, the LST motor combines all the advantages of a 6-pole synchronous servomotor. The servomotors have Neodymium permanent magnets in the rotor. Because of the standardised flange and shaft measurements the motors can be easily combined with gearboxes and other equipment.
FeedbackThe motors are equipped with two-pole hollow-shaft resolvers as standard, but can be supplied with a wide range of encoders such as incremental, sine/cosine, EnDat and Hiperface.
Holding BrakeThe motor can be delivered with or without a built-in holding brake. Retrofitting is not possible. The motor length will increase with an installed brake.
SafetyCoil temperature is supervised by temperature sensors and reported by potential free contacts.
- neodymium magnets for highly dynamic function
- flange dimensions to IEC standard, fit j6, accuracy according to DIN 42955, tolerance class R
- vibration class N according to DIN ISO 2373
- insulation for 480V rated mains voltage (DBL1 : 230V)
- insulation material class F according to DIN 57530
- basic style IM B5 according to DIN 42950
- shaft end without a fitted-keyway
- Protection class IP 64
- Long life by virtue of brushless design
- Built-in Resolver
- SBL-T and SBL-TC are CE and UL recognized
- holding brake
- shaft with keyway
- radial shaft-sealing ring
- vertical mounting sockets for resolver and power connections
- built-in high resolution EnDat encoder
- second thermal protection contact
- forced ventilation