High reliability and performance, compact size and low cost have been the prerequisites for the development of the DS10 series stepper drives.
The entire range, from 20…240V and 0.8…10A, is suitable for DIN rail mounting.
Using the last electronic components generation and the SMT technology it has been possible to produce an high power driver in a compact and smart housing, which is quick and easy to install on a DIN rail.
The connection to the motor, the logic signals and to the power supply is made through three colour coded terminal blocks, each one of them is removable, numbered and suitable for 2,5mm2 wire size.
There are a number of configurable parameters that allow the user to configure the drives for different motors types and applications. The phase motor current can be fine tuned as can variables such as as the step resolution, the current reduction, etc.
Each logic signal can be connected independently from the other for PNP or NPN use, the input line can also be driven using differential line driver technology.
The diagnostics is accurate, the setting of the driver is quick and simple thanks to the graphic software UDP Commander designed for Windows platform.
- 1-10 Amps RMS
- Step resolution available 200, 400, 800, 1000, 1600, 2000, 3200, 4000, 5000, 6400, 10000, 12800, 25000, 25600
- Digital input voltage range 3-30 Vdc
- Digital input supply current 4…8 mA
- Digital output voltage range 1-30 Vdc
- Digital output current range 50 mA
- Protection – Over/Under voltage, Short circuit, Overheating and Break phase
- Chopper frequency – 20 KHz
- Adjustable resolution / micro stepping
- Range up to 10A, 240Vdc
- Easy DIN-rail mounting
- DC and AC supply versions
- STEP frequency over 300KHz