The AC-powered ServoOne single-axis servo is suitable for a broad spread of applications thanks to its very wide power output range. From handling systems to complex test rigs, there are no limits to the diversity of applications covered.
The fluid-cooled model greatly enhances performance. Protection against overheating due to malfunctions in the fluid circuit is provided by a fluid separation sensor integrated into the servo controller. Regenerative energy is discharged by integratable braking resistors. Mounting of the resistors directly on the fluid cooler permits continuous braking power of up to 4 kW. To limit line-borne interference emission to the permissible level, all ServoOne units up to 72 A are fitted with an integral mains filter.
Maximum flexibility is ensured by two option slots in the ServoOne. Alongside many different field bus modules, other options available include analogue outputs, encoder simulators, etc. And of course the options are already factory-fitted as an aid to installation and commissioning. Quick and easy serial commissioning is enabled by the MMC memory card, which holds all the drive data, the firmware and also your iPlc programs.
The integratable safety control enables you to fulfil your safety requirements with a solution which is economical, compliant with standards, and above all future-proof. This drive-based machine safety solution is particularly well suited to complex motion tasks.
• Handling systems
• Complex test rigs
• Printing and Packaging Machines
• Textile and Sewing Machines
• Coding Machines
• Machine Tools and CNC axis control
• AGV Battery operated Machines
• Upgrade replacement for stepper system
• Jewellery Machines
• Door operators
• Antenna positioners
• Servo drive family from 2 to 450A
• Ultra fast coltrol loops
• Direct-on-line operation, single and three phase versions
• Category 3 safety
• IEC 61131 – optional
• 4 – 450 A rated current with 3 x 400 – 480 V AC mains power supply
• Overload factor up to 200 % at 8 kHz switching frequency
• 8 sizes for optimum performance tailoring