The ACM2n servo motors from ICPE are high performance, low inertia, ac brushless synchronous servo motors. The ACM2n range offers a great price/performance ratio, but remains flexible for specific customer demands. A wide variety of options are available to suit virtually any application. They are particularly suitable for positioning tasks on machine tools, industrial robots, transfer lines, etc., as well as for applications with high demands on dynamic performance and stability.
The magnetic material used in the ACM2n motors is Neodymium Iron Boron, allowing the motors to be run at up to four times rated current. The standard models are 6 pole motors with a 2 pole resolver, keyed shaft and 320V or 560V windings.
The ACM2n product range covers stall torques from 0.16 Nm to 20 Nm in five frame sizes.
• High power density and high dynamic performance
• Good price/performance ratio
• Nd-Fe-B magnets (alloy of neodymium, iron and boron)
• Fully encapsulated winding
• Resolver (sine commutation)
• Connectors for connections
• Various encoders available as options
• Holding Brake
• Wide range of encoders and resolvers
• Customer specific Shaft / Flangue / Housing
• Variety of connector and cable outputs
• Gearboxes, etc…